Small bug fixes to both scripts; the .logging variable was not correctly turning buffer logging back on.
Okay, so I may have neglected doing an update for a while. Well have a new version of chanmon and highmon then.
By popular request, v2.1 now has an ‘nchannel’ option for alignment, to display both buffer numbers and channel names together.
So it’s been a while since I posted anything here, and now there’s 4 updates all at once, typical.
- Selectable outputs, both sharing the same formatting
- Buffer logging toggle, no more giant chanmon log file
- config clean up (command), no longer requires all channels to be set in the config, you only need to set the ones you want off, the command should clean up the config from previous versions
- /monitor can now be given options, so you can toggle channels from another channel
Nickregain goes to 1.1 with;
- Added a command delay, to delay sending the configured commands
- Big fix to occasionally leaking infolist
- Quit and nick changes should detect again
and finally rslap 1.3 with;
- Ability to add/remove strings from weechat
- Optional ability to slap a user back when they slap you
Oh and I have this twitter thing, if anyone’s even bothered.
New versions of highmon and chanmon, version 1.7.
This version adds a customisable nick prefix and suffix to both
And makes Chanmon’s dynamic mode, split window aware.
As always, find more info in the Downloads section or via weechat/weeget.
Live testing of the nickregain script, found a few bugs, in the /ison nickcheck and with the /nickregain command. This release should hopefully patch all those.
Find the updates in Downloads or through Weechat.
Yet another new script for Weechat 0.3.0
nickregain, will automatically attempt to regain your most preferred nick for each server, by
- using a command set, if you provide one,
- detecting nick changes and quits, and finally
- performing an /ison every x seconds (60 by default)
New versions of highmon and chanmon, both now synced to version 1.6.
This version added colours to channel names for both scripts. Colour’s can either be
off – default text colour
on – generated from buffer name
fixed – A user definable single colour
As always, find them in the Downloads section or via weechat/weeget.
Updates to both chanmon and highmon, to disable their buffers for triggering an extra highlight.
As usual find them in the Downloads section or via weechat/weeget.
Updates to both chanmon and highmon, to remove the unsightly text chunks when ‘/help’ is called by itself.
Find them in the Downloads section or via weechat.